Back CatalogI was going through the backups I had on an old NAS that I thought had long since died and discovered that it had intact copies of my old Wordpress blog. With some fiddling I was able to get the site restored, and then exported out in the Jekyll format I'm using today.
I made some minor updates, but for better or worse, left the posts intact. It was fun going back through the old posts and seeing where I was, and how some of the topics hadn't really changed.
Anyway, you can check them out here:
- 2010-06-04 - Updates
- 2009-12-20 - Staying Current in IT
- 2009-12-04 - Managing IT
- 2009-11-17 - A look inside Symantec's Security Operations Center
- 2009-08-01 - A Message To Garcia
- 2009-07-31 - Testing New Webservers Before They Go Live
- 2009-07-12 - Fun with subdomains
- 2009-05-21 - Add syntax coloring to nano
- 2009-05-13 - Songs Around the World
- 2009-02-18 - Hello World